Saturday, February 23, 2008

Go Campcraft Boys ! :DD
You All Did Your Best And We All Know It (:
WE LOVE YOU GUYS !

Hahas , hey guys ! :D
Watching the competition gives me butterflies in my stomach.
Like gosh. Some of them so hiong de luh !
Climb on top of each other de luhs ! Kns.
No safety. Hmphs. Hahas ! Seriously luh.
Hahas. Okays. Im seriously very hungry now.
And yeahs. HTA a lot of millipede. Eeks.
Lol. For the sake of the team,
Im so so gonna buck up. hmphs. (:
Kambate Girls ! :D
But it was exciting luhs. Heehees.
And yeahs. Vincent, please shut your mouth luh.
Kns. Hahas ! Ehs ? Someone's gonna hate me. Lol.
Anyways. Terrence's bag was like so cute luh.
Got the duno what apple or tomato.
God knows what the hell is that thingy.
Hmms. Lol. Anyways. I turned its eyes 360 degrees.
Hahas ! :X Im bullying it. Okays, sorry terrence. :X
Lol. Seriously, i saw a pole hit someone 3 times. o
That person so damn suay. -.-
Lucky other school de. Hahas !
If its our school i will run inand hell yeahs.
Get disqualified. So dumbass. Lol !
NAHS. Unless that person faint or concussion luh.
Then yeahs. -.- Lol. Ma'am Sharbana was gan chiong.
So was i. Its as if i was in there myself 0.0
Arghs ! Save me. :X
Okays, there was some drama.
I was just being retarded and dumb luh. So yeahs.
Okays, our competition is like next saturday. Im so dying -.-
But ! Im having confidence (: Hahas !
I'll make sure we improve. :D
Im gonna eat now. Having gastrics.
Update later. :D

P.s. See ? so many girls Love you man, You are so lucky :X Hahas !








我不会爱你的爱受伤害
所以宁愿安静的等待






No comments: