Saturday, February 16, 2008

Is there really nothing worth waiting for ?
I don't believe it.
And i already know that its not possible.
But then.
Im not expecting you to Love me back or anything.
Im just not expecting anything.


Anyways, yesterday benben talked to me on msn.
He seemed damn depressed. Lol.
Its called " shi lian le. "
Then i was like. " i know how u feel ".
Lol. He says im too young.
Which is like. No ?
Anyways, continue. Lol.
Me: eh ? got gf eh ? Lol:X
Him: no la. but lots of ex . but now got very heartbreaking one.
* DIAOS. *
Me: okays. hahas. so what happened ? You broke up :X ?
Him: You gt bf ah ?
Me: like no ? Its called loving, aka. "crushing " -.-
Him: ohs. smone you like a lot ?
Me: LIKE DUH.
Him: you don't know how i feel man.
Me: i know.
Him: eh ? tell me how i feel .
Me: its like your heart is broken into pieces which cannot be broken down further.
Him:Then why ure heart broken 0.0
Me: Cos he gt stead ma . Lol. Nvm la.
Him:Ohhs.. Lol.
Me: saying " im happy for you" to him really takes lots of courage. Yeahs. -.-
Him: Hahas. haiz.
Me: if you really love someone, you should let them go.
Him:GOSH. that coming from my 15 year old cousin is really something.
Me : Lol ?! diaos 0.0 .
Him: and i know your generation all use the word " stead"
Me: yeah. then u use what 0.0
Me: its like. i'd rather the person i love to be happy with smone else than to be unhappy with me.
Him: yeahs. true enough.
Me: Isn't so ? *{ quoting from stupid POA teacher } Lol !!!
Him: Its hard i guess to do that.
Me: Like duh. Of course. I cried u see. -.-
Him: gosh. you really love him eh ?
Me: Like duh . Lol. How bout u. Tell me what happened 0.0
Him: we were never really officially together u see..
Me: Huh, did u ask her for stead ?
Him: Yes i did.
Me: But you love her right ?
Him: with everything i have.
pause. So sweet cans ? LOl. play. :X
Fast forward. ~~~~~~
Me: there are many girls out there u see.
Him: thats the problem. I don't want any other girls.
Me: thats the problem with me also wad. I dont want any other guys.
Him: Hahas. perhaps im waiting for the day that she will love me back..
Me: Hahas. Me too.. That is if its even possible between me and him.
Him: Hahas. Yeahs, hope so too.
Me: Lol. I don't mind waiting la u see. Lol.
Me : anyway, i go sleep le. anything call me/sms me. :D
Him: Okays. Nites.
Me: anw good luck on exams tmr.
Him: thanks. Hahas.
Me: dont think so much yeahs. Its gonna be alright. Nites !

-EOC-
such a hearty talk. Lol. -.-

Somehow i can counsel ppl but i cannot counsel myself.
Its so stupid, i know.

No comments: