Sunday, February 3, 2008


Was in a super foul mood yesterday.
Yeah. Sisi knows what happened.
Was enjoying and destressing in Sembawang park,
during Zulaikah's bday party.
We reached there quite early.
And was in happy mood luh.
didn't really eat much.
And was quite hungry la.
Baka was like asking me to go home early,
when i thought i could stay with sisi until about 7pm or so.
To see the sunset.
But then she was like nagging and blah la.
kns. I was damn pissed off luhs.
I was telling her nicely okays.
Was so damn fugged up. No mood.
EMO la. I see no point of staying anyway.
Told Zulaikah sorry and went to Sun plaza to shop.
Valentines day ? Nahs -.-
Im craving for a knife right now.
Someone please stab me.
My life's a mess. And yeah. I don't know why.
Actually i shouldn't have came, shouldn't have attended.
Should have gave zulaikah her present and left.
Sorry zulaikah. T.T
Then saw hanafi, haikal, and jasiman at the Sembawang interchange.
Totally didn't see them until they called.
They could see i was in a bad mood.
And hell yeah. I was.
Just threw a weak smile and waved.
And thats about it .
And oh oh . Anyone wanna see" the eye " ?
Lol. Im craving for it ^^
Hahas. text me if u wanna see it yeah?




Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to me,
but i meant nothing to him.

No comments: