Saturday, February 9, 2008

HAPPY 16th BURSTDAY BAKA :DDDDD
When i woke up this morning,
My Eyes were like damn swollen.
Computer from 9+ am- 1.00 in the morning.
Was kindda Tonning and anime-ing. Lol.
The straining + crying = Swollen eyes.
Don't try that la please.
Im so not supposed to use the computer now.
My eyesight have worsened. -.-
After giving Yew fai some advise,
He went to sleep. Baka. Lol.
I thought of going to Chan's house today,
But then.. I would have to wear sunglasses-.-
So yeah. Better not.
Today was a world record in my life.
I slept till 11.45am , Tired.. I guess.
So many things happened yesterday.
Must be damn suay or something.
I want to go kbox T.T
DESTRESS ! :XXXX
NOREEN WHERE ARE YOU ! T.T
Lol -.-

Have You ever felt your heart was breaking ?
I knew it wasn't possible from the start,
But why do these tears keep coming out ?
:DD
But,
I would still Love You ,
No matter What.

No comments: