Friday, February 29, 2008

Hellooooooo people ! :D
Im blogging, like finally. Lol.
Thanks for visiting, my taggers. Lawls. -.-
And and, CAMPCRAFT COMPETITION IS POSTPONED ! :XX
like omg rights? Me too. -.-
Why ? raining luh. Lol. But fun la. Hurhurs.
Good, because im frigging nervous.
Bad because i think we are ready. Lol.
And half half. Because, its during NCO CAMP. -.-
Okays. Had fun at HTA. played games you see ?
Reply of tags :D
Jialong- Hahas. Lame. Lol.
Stranger- Ehs, if you are my friend then please leave your name luh. Don't be an idiot and let everyone who comes here give a comment about you. Its uneccessary trouble. Whatever my hair looks like doesn't concern you luh. Its my head okays. Lmaos. -.- And i see no point in returning your tags also.
Terrance- Hahas . You ah. Dont so fierce to her la. -.- If not things won't turn out well la okays.
Sfogs- Please don't blow up this small matter luh. Its my blog issue and not yours. I dont want anyone to solve it except myself.
BENN- ehs ? good idea. Lol.
Stacy- Hahas ! Cry luh. Lol. then i go take tissue from him. Heehees. Dont so violent luh. You ah, hit ppl frigging pain u noe. Hahas ! :XX


Was i lost in You and Me ,
To the point i couldn't see ?

No comments: