Sunday, February 24, 2008

Okays. Im gonna blog about something damn lame.
Lol. I just came back from church just now.
Okays, while in class, Natalie and i were crapping about gwen.
She wants a new name you see ?
Lol. So she brought the " Book for baby names " Book.
Hahas ! Then she asked us about the name " Alerya "
I was like ohh.. But in my mind i was like " what a weird name " :XX
Hahas ! Then Natalie said: this name so hard to pronounce.
Lol. True luhs.
Then she added. : Its like Aloe vera and Alleluia added together.
Hahas ! Then was like laughing like mad luh. -.-
Lol. Now we call her Alleluia. Holy right ! Kns. Hahas !
Okays, that was lame. Hmm. Im so busy in march.
Holiday totally gone -.-
1 March- Campcraft Girls compettition.
8 March- 10 March- NCO camp omgomgomg. :X
12 March-13 March- PK Course
24 March- Dry shoot
28 March- Classification Shoot { when i shoot birds. Lol.}


Omg. I so can't wait for annual camp :DD
Hahas ! Okay, that is like in May -.-
Lol. Busy man ! :D
Anyways, going out later .
God knows where -.-
Hurhurs.
Yesterday was totally.. URGH.
Lol. Yewfai and I promised to fly tgth.
And i'll be sitting on him !
Got weight then die faster u see ? Hahas ! :X
I doubt im getting my marksman, Cos im shooting bird. -.-
Knn. Hahas !
I think thats all. Hmms.
CIAOS !






does it have to be this way ?

No comments: