Thursday, February 21, 2008

Im so emo today.
God knows why, im just pissed.
Wells. Its because of two reasons.
Which i soo don't wanna share.
Its a total bummer u see.
And like yeahs.
I played sparklers
And the whole area fogged up like hell.
Gosh. Im coughing now. And yeahs.
I caught the cough bug.
Firstly, the day starts out with flag raising

Which was totally kindda stupid.
Then i forgot my NP tee

Which was a total bummer.
I had to run home to get it though.
Blame me for being stupid and dumb

Im just pissed off luh.
You irritate me these days you die.
Sorry for any attitude caused.
Anyways. Was Like.
Trying out stunts during campcraft training.
Lol. I almost fell -.- Gosh . Hahas !
My legs were trembling cans

Hahas ! But i hope to accomplish it though.

And Oh ! I passed physics Test ! :DD
Gosh. Hahas, by half a mark 0.0
Aiya. Improved okays. Hahas.
PE was sucky. Yeahs.
Now i enjoy pegging , I don't know why. Hmms.
Lol.
I was destroying the poor vegetation luhs.
Sorry grass. :X
Ehs.
Why wasn't it me who got hurt ?
I so hate the flag pole -.-
Geesh.
I was so busy destroying the vegetation,
that i didn't realise what was going on.
Cause i emo mahs -.-
Then bleeding also i didn't know.
Kns. Lol. Yeaps. Constance was right.
He just.. Aiyas. -.-
mmphs.. I don't know what happened.
I wished i knew.











现在你会不会想我 ?
也许你找到一个人为你守候..
我了了.
------
I don't know what happened.
I wished i knew.
And i wished we would share everything together.
But well, thats not possible at all.


No comments: