Friday, November 16, 2007


Hahas. Blogging while chatting. Hahas. I seriously gonna ton tonight ! ^^ Heehees. And Oh oh oh , im back in maple ! No more MIA. Hahas. And YAY-NESS ! Mum Bought 20k Christmas edition ppc for me. Aiya. Actually i ask her buy de -.- Heehees. Nice man, lol. My chinese was like so powerful la. Hahas ! I actually tot dragon was kong long. Kong long is dinosaur la. Hahas . -.- Jack. Hahas. Piang eh. Trained like a few hours den pek cek le. Den Ben could level up like 2 times la. Then my % only moved like approx 15% only -.- cos he had 2x exp.. lmaos. Lol. So i go train my sin, like 2% i log off. Lol. Hahas. Then go out eat le. LOL. Nothing much to blog but then just blog for fun.LoL. So, tmr going ah ma house, will blog more tmr. BYES. :D
GRATS HUNTER590 FOR LEVELING 80(:

No comments: