Sunday, November 4, 2007


Konnichiwa :D Here is yet another picture, of XingGuangBang. Hope later going out i can accomplish about 3 or 2 things on my most wanted list. Heehees ! Im DESPERATE for my Nokia Xpress music 5610 (: Daddy mentioned about Psp But not sure la. Hahas. And maybe can buy CD again ^^ My Xie Zheng Ting ! :D wait for me ! Hahas ! My phone is seriously abit Sot sot. Argh ! God PLEASE grant me my phone T.T lol. I have been waiting for years okay ! Just came back from church. Today baka coming back from camp. Lol. Pang seh me with the noisy little neighbour. Geesh ! -.- Hahas. Tomorrow going for PDS again. Haiz. Stupid Stupid.
Yesterday, i seriously didn't believe it. I didn't believe That of all peeps, he would do that. And i just ignored. And i found out that he still likes the girl, so, never mind la. No one cares anyway. And why should i care too ? What an idiot. -.- BAKA !

No comments: