Wednesday, November 7, 2007


Hellos ! Hahas. Another photo of hubby ! :D Next time post another hubby de la. Hahas. I think maybe can forget about express le. Its like coming to the end of the year le. Would be troublesome if really appeal. I want to try top the O'levels ! (: I will MUG MUG MUG man ! Heehees ! Wells, I decided to Wash him off my brain. Totally not worth it. Cindy was right, abit too late isn't it ? Hahas. Oh wells, have to try. He changed, well, everyone changed including me. Maybe I should try considering other peeps (: Heehees, Im still not ready for anything. I will stop thinking of relationships. I will MUG ! Bwuahahs. Kindda Lame yeah ? Lol. Packed for ATC and like WHAT THE HELL ! 6.30am report. OMGosh. Damn early cans ? Grr, Argh. As if 7am not early. Walau. Ren jia yao shui jiao de leh ! I must forget him. Its getting on my nerves. Im gonna be a cheerful ger and not the emo emo kind anymore (: From now on, i only love My friends, and my Two hubbies ! Kevin & Evan Yo ! HEEHEES :D zettai daijoubu !

No comments: