Thursday, November 15, 2007


Hellos ! Wells i still prefered to put hubby's picture. Hahas ! Chatted with ben on fone last night till 2.30am. Lol. Feeling hungry sia. Piang ehs. Anyway, he forced me to sleep after that, and had i had like who knows how many hours of sleep only la. But today we promised to ton till 4am ! (: Heehees. When i woke up, my cordless fone no battery liaus, piang ehs. Lol. Talking craps la. Lol. Then tell him about first hand experiences on AHEM. Then he like Piang eh, got scared liaus. But then Its TRUE ! Why everyone maple siao de. PIANG EHH !! Ohoh. JYJY to ben to 10x ! Heehees. But then you died who knows how many times last night -.- Thanks to your brother. Hahas. If my sister make my character die i swear i gonna kill her liaus, Lol. Ahhs. Later going Novena ! YAY-NESS ! Xing Guang Bang CD here i come ! OKAI. I have to bathe liau cos leaving soon le. So later come bak den blog again. BYEEBYEES :D

No comments: