Friday, November 16, 2007

Hubby no.2 ! Heehees :D
Hahas. Sorry ben ! Din ton until 4am. Was like tired la. Piang ehs . Lol. Was dozing off to sleep yesterday. Opened my eyes wide wide so as not to fall asleep. And like surprisingly, i had nothing to crap about. Lol. Thats why. And Ben was like tired also la. Don't want to admit only. Piang ehs. You take POA and Amaths bluff me say didn't take. Wah, you good hohr. Hahas. And yeah, Liang Po Po was damn gaoxiao la. Anyone free to watch den please go ahead to youtube and watch liang po po ep.10. And i guarantee that those in Uniform groups would understand it better and laugh till you drop and roll on the floor. Lol. Trust me, i did ! Hahas. Think gonna get bak to maple but don't have chionging mood le. Piang ehs. Lol. Later gonna have to wait for the patcher again. Stupid lag lag lag computer. Okay and i'll save my energy for tonning later at night. Heehees. Hope i don't fall asleep man. Lol. Bah. I gonna have to find work to do le. Stupid leh. Bo lui le. Den maple cannot survive without prepaid card -.- PIANG EHHS ! Im gonna die. Hahas. Go look for cousin (: Heehees, Last night was plainly WHAT, HUH, HELLO, BYE, GOODNIGHT, AND SAY SMTH. Lol and I was de siao-ing ben about jessbunny, like how i did to my cousin ^^ Hahas ! Baoying. My cousin scared i touch his pao pao cha. -.- Piang ehs. Lol. Gaoxiao la cans ? Heehees, tonight must find a topic le if not i ton play games to keep me awake ah ! Hahas ! Okai. Think i gonna switch com le. So maybe at night still playing maple. But will online later de. Promise ! :D Heehees.
AND OHOH;
HAPPY 10x TO BEN TOH (:
LMAOS.


No comments: