Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Have been editing my blog almost the whole day. Then watch Liang Po Po on youtube. Wah piang eh. Lol. I laugh like hell man ! :D Hahas ! Liang Po Po was like in jail la. Then undergo training like uniform group. So the officer was like " keblakang pusing " , then she was like " keBLACHAN pusing" lmaos. Lol. Comfirm you guys see liaus laugh till stomach pain -.- Boy ! Anyways, almost watch anime finish le. So, nothing to do la. Damn ! I rather have PDS right now . Grr. Ahh ! Miss Npcc, Miss debbi T.T , Miss Hubbies ! and Miss him ! Haiz. LOL. So excited, cousins coming to stay during november ! ^^ Heyys anyone free want to go Kbox and SING ! Heehees :D Omg la. Already addicted. Hmm. But first, SAVE SAVE SAVE ! Heehees. Stupid Holidays. Boring like what la. -.- damn. Lol, anyone free just nudge me or sms me. Hahas. i abt 19 hours/7 free :DD ! Heehees. Anyway, free must tag hohr. If not i whack ure pi gu ah. Hahas! Ciaos ~
I hearts everyone !
But most of all, i hearts my Hubbies && Him ! :D

No comments: