Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh Oh .Just bathe. And wanna thank Chunwei and his words for enlightening me. (: Hahas, Madeline ah ! Concentrate on your two hubbies, your studies and nothing else! Well, thats what i want to do (: May seem weird, But Im afraid that i become emo again. Piang eh. Hahas. I hearts Hubby :D && Sorry .. Heehees, actually, kindda miss Atc camp. Except for the hills. Piang ehs. Ahs, can't believe im saying this but i miss my camp buds ! {: Huiying, Jolyn, Linda, Kerong, Gavin , Amirah and peeps ! They are a fun batch la. Hahas. Guys, if you ever saw this, I hope to see you soon again ! And i Miss you Guys ! (: Heehees. Atc rocks in a way but also quite what in a way la. Ben told me to go OBS next year. I will if got chance. Lol. Hahas ! OKAI. I watching PCK so i'll blog tmr. Nites ya guys ! :D
&& i finally got a load off my mind (:

No comments: