Saturday, November 3, 2007


Okays. Im so freaking happy right now. Hahas. Found many pictures of Xie Zheng Ting today (: He is a totally super cute guy to me okays. If you don't think so then please keep it to yourself la uh. Otherwise i will smack you. Lol. And yeahs! Shawn removed the password thingy from his blog. Can continue to tag. Hahahas. Baka vanessa Pangseh-ed me and left for confirmation camp-.- Heehees, changed blogskin. Used almost the entire day you know. Even though it was just filling the info in, its still too complicated, and i lost many links. So if you guys happen to tag please update your new link on my tagboard. Thanks :D Listen to my playlist the last song by my Xie Ting Zheng. So NICE ! Hahaas ! Im like Xing Guang Bang crazy. ATC camp is less than a week away and im far from packing. Gonna die la. Just hope don't group with the same people can liaus. Then better that way la. Crossing my fingers to be same group with Sisi, Daphne, Su ling, Felicia, Bao bao, or Hilda.*Crossing fingers x .x * Heehees ! Anyway, i just hope to enjoy the camp. Hahas , as Ma'am Sharbana and Ma'am Xin ni will be the camp co-ordinators. Heehees ! Don't split us ! T.T Aiya. Actually, im just worried about the tent pitching. Hahas ! OhOhOh God HELP ME ! Lol. I guess thats all for today. ^^
To walk away, Let go, or Forget ?
(:

No comments: