Monday, November 19, 2007



Hahas .So sorry din post. Lol. Anyways, with the help of Ben, i lvled up ! ^^ Thank you ! Heehees, but then wah piang eh, it was so so so rush la.Lemme tell u.
Saturday:
Actually, i went to my ah ma house la. Hahas. Then i was snatching com with my cousin Darren. Wah piang ehs. He don't want to give me play la. I was like cursing and swearing at him la. And hahas. I smsed Ben. Then Ben and my cousin was like tracking Darren everywhere he went lah. Hahas.
Darren: This one not korkor right ? Then who is this guy.
ME : Eh? I don't think is korkor la. I think his friend la.
Darren: Ya lo. Korkor where got so bo liao de, wa lau eh ! Asshole la. Keep KS-ing me !
ME: ACTING BLUR**
Then he pek cek go switch account. Lol. Then i smsed Ben the ign. Bwuahahs !
Darren: Hahas ! I think they all cannot find me le.
*Ben and Hunter590 appear before him. =x *
ME: *giggling* Lol =x Eh ?! How they find you ahr ? Wah lau. PRO ! (x
Darren: Wah lau. Assholes la ! *vulgarities come out * =x
ME: AIYA. shut up la. -.-
Darren: Wah lau. I cannot train in peace la !
ME: *go eat otah* lmaos !
Anyways, my cousin keep flooding him with invitations la. Until Darren so damn pek cek and he went to change the settings to disable invitations =x lmaos. Heehees, then Darren was like saying kao pei as in : Cou bei . Hahas,please la uh, duno how to spell don scold la. -.- Hahas. Like what sia. Hahas. Then they were pestering him to let me play, then they duno what want to give account or smth la. Then i smsed Ben tell him not to believe Darren. Darren con artist la =x hahas ! jkjk. Anyways, My mum seriously bias him la. Piang ehs. Stupid stupid stupid !
Darren: Jiejie
ME: What
Darren: Can help me settle this
ME: Settle yourself la. Also not my problem. *Go take otah again. =x *
*come bak * saw the giving account thingy. *
ME: Ok la. Help u.
He thought i was helping him get the account. =x baka.
ME :*typed* Madel here. Erms, later 5 mins my turn le. Then don give or take any accounts la. Ok ? hahas.
Then Darren let me play 5 mins earlier. ^^ Heehees, and i played until like 60% he called me to get off the com again. PIANG EHS. Feel like choking him on the neck sia. But aiya. Da ren you da liang ^^ hahas ! Then let him off le. And he thought he could step over my head cos he got my mum. Please la. Then he played for two hours la. What the hell. Then i screamed at him, : MY TURN LA !
Lol. Then he say 7 o clock my turn ho. Then i said, you played for two hours wad. So i have two hours also la. Then he was like no, cos just now i let di di play. I was like AS IF. Then who keep touching the keyboard uh. Jackass. Then he say never mind lo. I go tell mummy. Then i said, TELL LA. Dont think i will scared you because you got mummy ho. You think i will scared her meh. Please la. Then he walked away. Lmaos. Then after like i played for 45 mins and chionged to 90%, my mum said i had to eat, i was like wait la. Cos i nid to find safe spot to afk ma. Wah piang eh, mummy damn kao pei lo. She was like faster la ! Then she asked me to get off the com and let my other cousins play. I can accept that, but the stupid problem is darren is the one playing. Fug sia. Im damn du lan la. I go diao my mum leh. Lol. And it felt great. She was like you dont liddat uh, later i slap u . I was like thinking, SLAP LA. So what, you only care about Darren chua si en wad. Why dont be his mother instead. So bias him. Go love him for all i care man. Then msged Ben asked him to help me train 10% but then he trained 30% .Lol. Thanks anyways. Lol. And he helped me to scroll my mystic cane. Hahahas ! Then when i got home, he smsed and said that he died 7 times la. Piang eh ! Chua sai ! omg la. Then he say now only at 20%. =x Lol. I so naive go believe him. Wah piang, my heart skip 2 beats you know. -.- hahas !
Sunday:
Went to the cemetery early in the morning after church and it was frigging hot man. I thought i gonna get blacker and tio heatstroke. hahas ! But lucky didn't. So came home and mapled and din level up again la. Hahas, lazy mah. Lol. im gonna try level up twice this week but i duno how. no money = no ppc. Piang ehs. Lol. Anyways, tonned with ben till 2am yesterday. Sorry couldn't ton longer cos tired la ! Lol. Paiseh man . Hmm. Hahahs. Tuesday Ben going camp le. No one ton with me. Hahas ! Sad man .Lol.
To you im just that kindda bad girl. Bad and all that. But im not alrights. And when you say it, it really makes me really upset even if i didn't say it. And i would not change who i am because of you. And so frustrated, you telling me lies and next the truth. You weren't who i knew, just who are you ? I have alot to say but.. Nothing came out of my mouth. Are you going to cheat me a second time? Or am i just so stupid? Yes, im naive. I know. But you don't have to lie to me right? Who would remember all those memories? You only looked at the bad side, but did you ever considerewd my feelings when you said those words? Well, to you i don't think it matters. But to me it does.Im not just saying this for the sake of saying it because i really can't hold out longer. Im not your average girl anymore. Love is not forever. Because forever is a long way to go. What does I LOVE YOU really means ? To me, the defination of I LOVE YOU is: 3 words 8 letters, with no meaning if you don't mean it. Anyone could say these three simple words, its just the matter whether you meant it of not. i think this song can really tell. nice song la. Hahas. Okay. until here le. byes.
記得
誰還記得 
是誰先說永遠的愛我
以前的一句話
 是我們以後的傷口
過了太久
 沒人記得當初那些溫柔
我和你手牽手
 說要一起走到最後
我們都忘了
 這條路走了多久
心中是清楚的有一天
有一天都會停的
 讓時間說真話
雖然我也害怕
 在天黑了以後
我們都不知道會不會有遺憾
我們都累了
 卻沒辦法往回走
兩顆心都迷惑
 怎麼說
怎麼說都沒有救
 親愛的為什麼
也許你也不懂
 兩個相愛的人
等著對方先說想分開的理由
誰還記得
 愛情開始變化的時候
我和你的眼中
 看見了不同的天空
走的太遠
 終於走到分岔路的路口
是不是你和我
 要有兩個相反的夢
我和你手牽手
 說要一起走到最後

No comments: